A Dream Come True :)

The past fortnight has been like a dream to me. First, I got an opportunity to meet Ranbir Kapoor & yesterday, I met Deepika Padukone. It was a launch of the Piku Melange collection. Piku is an upcoming movie starring Deepika Padukone, Amitabh Bachchan & Irfaan Khan in the lead roles. It revolves around the relationship between a father & daughter with Irfaan Khan playing Padukone's romantic interest.

  More than liking her as a film star, I admire Deepika for the qualities & values she stands up for. A great inspiration, for all the campaigns she has supported in the past. I hardly got like a second with her & a really blurred picture but it was definitely my happiest moment. She is grace personified.

I'm sure I'm one of the lucky few who can claim to have met both my favorite actors in a span of 10 days. All this with no support of any person in the industry. Consider that an achievement for myself. Hoping to meet them again. Thank you, Lady Luck for smiling down at me. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing in the Rain

Of Love & Longing