Read & Blog

I'm excited. Elated is the word actually. At 1AM in the morning. Hence, the need for this post at this odd hour. So, here's why. As you'll know (from my older post), I'm a new blogger on the block. Still discovering the new world & loving it. 

In the past couple of days, I've discovered that I can link two of my passions- writing & reading together via my blog. There are some great review programs for new books, book challenges which you can set for yourself & other exciting stuff! I've applied to some & Oh!, I can't wait.

So, the coming days will see some book reviews. I've already read 3 books this year, so have some backlog reviews too!

Yay!

Comments

  1. Like the name of your blog welcome to blogworld ,its quiet addictive & lots of fun too glad to meet U in virtual world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing in the Rain

Of Love & Longing