Star Struck

I'm a huge RK fan. RK a.k.a Ranbir Kapoor, Bollywood's heart throb. He's a brilliant actor with chiseled looks. I got an opportunity to meet him & Anushka Sharma yesterday for a special preview of the song, Mohabbat Buri Bimaari from their upcoming movie, Bombay Velvet. A well known production house, organized the meet n greet contest exclusively for its fans. Bombay Velvet is releasing on the 15th of May worldwide & has Anushka & Ranbir as lead actors. I'm liking the music from the movie. 

So, yesterday was a landmark day. Marked & highlighted in my calendar. :) Ranbir & Anushka were sweet & posed for photos with each of us who were there. Ranbir was his playful self. We were the so called "lucky fans" selected from all over India. Luck sure was smiling upon me! We were shown the preview song & later allowed to take pictures & autographs!

Brilliant day! :) A well organized event!
Ranbir & me



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dancing in the Rain

Of Love & Longing